The blood, guts and glory of creativity.

August 5, 2012

From the Vault: Jackson Sabre, P.I.


Back in the days when I was a teenager, before I had status and before I had a pager... I was (was?) a weird art school girl who skipped class to write morbid poetry and to make films. Thanks to the internet, my work completed at Victoria School of Performing and Visual Arts is here to enjoy!


Jackson Sabre, P.I. was the first award I won for efforts in film & video. Written by and starring the wonderfully funny Ryder Ziola, this was our genre piece for film noir. Can you believe Ryder isn't working in the film industry? Let's bring him back!

True Story: Galen W.E. Pendleton, who you all know as the co-creator and Director of Truckstop Bloodsuckers, was supposed to work on this project, but our instructor didn't want so much talent on one team.

Prepare yourself for a good laugh!

WATCH: Jackson Sabre, P.I.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Scream Queen B . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig