The blood, guts and glory of creativity.

August 30, 2012

What Would Jay-Z Do?


I've been working on the second project for Mosaic, "The Bleedening." We are officially in the development phase and hoping to begin shooting in the spring of 2013. It's been two years in the making and I'm really anxious to see it manifest. Not just because it will be a fantastic gory film - projectile blood vomit, you know you want it -  but because I have other projects tugging on my shirt like an annoying child in the supermarket. It's great to have a major project complete, but I gotta make like Jay-Z and get on to the next one.
 Two books, a graphic novel, three screenplays, and a couple of shorts for good measure. These projects have been chomping at the bit to see the light of day, so this fall is a real harvest time. I'm launching my company, applying for grants, collaborating with new artists, and designing something grand with my creative partner Travis Barton who has been with me since day one (when I was taller, don't forget). AND, if that wasn't enough, there's also the premiere of the feature length version of Truckstop Bloodsuckers - hello!

Harassing a sleeping Travis Barton on the way to Comicon
I'm hitting the ground. Gonna till that shit and make it rain. Translation: Work hard and you will be rewarded financially.  WWJZD? There's a million ways to get it,  choose one. Bring it back. Double the money to make a stack. That what.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Scream Queen B . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig