The blood, guts and glory of creativity.

January 3, 2013

Tick Tock... It's Coming Soon...


Just a few days into the New Year and I'm pumped with our developments. Greg has been working away at our production company website, which looks amazing of course. All of the hand-selected actors on my Christmas wish-list are eager to get involved and Lesley and Barret have been hammering out our social media and marketing strategy. It's just a matter of time before it all forms together.

Today I'm putting the last edits on the trailer script and handing it off to my very patient team and cinematographer who had to white-knuckle through the holiday season while I met my family obligations of "Just Dance 4" and puppy squeezes. Nice to have some high quality problems in life, isn't it?

And now we're in 2013, just two years away from hover boards and flying deloreans! I'm feeling the spark of creative flow for this project. It's great to have passion and creativity in your life and even better when you collaborate with people on an equal playing field to make it happen. This is going to be a very different experience for me and I can't wait to take on the challenge, particularly as I'm not doing it alone. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Scream Queen B . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig